Friday, May 20, 2011

6 Years

I have been married for 6 years tomorrow! If i just think 
"6 years?" I can't imagine where it's gone. If I think, really think about the 6 years? I can see every single minute of it, and how we reached 6 years! It's been such a full 6 years. We have had so much in our married life. I haven't always acknowledged it, I haven't always been thankful for it, I haven't always seen it. The fullness, the beauty, the more, that has been my life, our life, the last 6 years, but when I sit and think about it, when I open my heart and see it, feel it, breathe it... I know such fullness, such happiness of heart, such lightness of spirit. We have a great life, we have a great marriage, and I? I have a great, amazing, wonderful husband. I know that I forget that when I am irritated, grumpy, upset, but it's the truth. No matter the little things that cause me to grump, there is nothing, nothing I could possibly change about this man, about our life, our blessed, amazing, wonderful, perfect-for-us, life! Thank you, Jesus, for this gift, of husband, of marriage, of family. Thank you for this blessed life of mine.


Love in Him,
Taiya

No comments:

Post a Comment