Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just Thinkin'


I am much sleepy at the moment. My glasses are getting me down a little, but I can't exactly pinpoint why. They shouldn't, I do know that much. I can see, I can afford glasses, I don't have a debilitating eye-problem that is going to lead me into blindness. My life isn't worse off because of my glasses. Still, though. Something I need to work on. Had a busy weekend. Lots of rain and chill, but I'm not going to bum about that because summer and 100* will be here before I know it. Girls were whiny, grumpy, defiant today. I need to work on my attitude, because I let it get me down too much, and I lose patience. I need to work on that, my reaction, my unconditional patience and support. Praying, ever-praying. I will grow in the Lord, he will work in me. I will be patient, loving, kind, gentle with the kids, in all things, including discipline. I won't be hard, harsh, impatient, grumpy, or anything else. I won't let it bum me out. I won't let it get me down. I'll be strong in the Lord, and I'll hold tight to his word, his abundant grace, his abundant love. He has set me free, he will set me free. I'm so tired. We have a big day tomorrow. I need to get up and pack lunches, dry clothes, clean house, make cookies, play, relax, enjoy, exercise, love. Off to bed I go, morning will be here soon. A fresh new day for me to revel in. To enjoy. 

Love in Him,
Taiya

No comments:

Post a Comment